A versatile board with a classic silhouette and a history as a fan-favorite, the K2 Broadcast hits the high mark on feel, response, and performance. Backcountry kickers, side hits galore, untouched pow fields, fresh corduroy, spring park laps, banked slaloms - the directional K2 Broadcast snowboard has got your back through it all.
The heart of the Broadcast is the BAP Core, consisting of bamboo, aspen, and paulownia - sustainably harvested to provide a smooth feel and snappy flex that’s built to stand the test of time.
The Combination Camber Profile adds just a bit of rocker to the nose and tail for a predictable feel in deep snow and smooth butters. We sandwich the core with ICG™ 10 Biax Fiberglass with tip-to-tail carbon stringers for high speed stability and edge hold through choppy terrain, and add three millimeters of taper for a classic feel that gets you out of your turns with silky precision.
Terrain: Powder, Groomers, Sidecountry, Resort
Riding Style: All-Mountain Freeride
Ability Level: Intermediate to Advanced
- BAP Core - Tri-species renewable wood core deliver a strong, lightweight, and responsive ride.
- ICG™ 10 Biax Carbon Fiberglass - Biaxial fiberglass weave w/ 10 integrated carbon stringers.
- Sintered 4000 Base - Soaks up wax for premium glide while remaining supremely durable.
- Directional Combination Camber Profile
- BAP Core
- ICG™ 10 Biax Glass with Carbon
- Sintered 4000 Base
- 2x4 Inserts