Open your world to skiing with the Rossignol Experience 76 Ski + XP10 GW Bindings that excel on the groomed terrain and are easy for learning how to link turns. Featuring a lightweight yet sturdy carbon construction for initiating turns that have plenty of power behind them. This is a great choice for skiers seeking an everyday frontside setup that delivers just the right amount of oomph all around the mountain. The ski and binding combo combines agility, intuitive turns, and powerful propulsion for a truly effortless skiing experience. Enjoy a smooth, comfortable ride with no sacrifices in either control or response.
- All Trail Profile - Designed to ensure smooth and progressive absorption of uneven areas of terrain in all types of snow.
- All Trail Sidecut - Designed to engage the tip from the very start of the turn and strengthen the action of the tail.
- Poplar Wood Core - Balances weight, flex, and stability for power and playfulness.
- Drive Tip Solution - Longitudinal glass fibers combined with visco-elastic materials absorb vibration and provide directional stability.
- Cap Construction - For increased durability, comfort and ease-of-use.
- Ski Terrain: Frontside
- Skill Range: Beginner - Intermediate
- Profile: All Trail Profile Rocker/Camber
- Construction: Cap
- Core: Poplar Wood Core
- Laminates: Carbon
- Tail Type: Flat
- Weight: 3kg per pair
- Binding: XP10 GW Bindings
- DIN Range: 2.5 - 10
- Boot Sole Compatibility: Alpine DIN, GripWalk
- Warranty: 2 Year