||Out of stock
Tapered snowboard with a lightweight and strong core material.
- Flex: 5-8/10
- Pro-Tip – A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility.
- FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Core – Stronger and lighter woods target specific areas of the core to provide pop, strength, and reduced weight.
- Dualzone™ EGD™ – The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- Frostbite Edges – Introduced by Burton long before all the hype about wavy "serrated knife" edges, Frostbite extends out slightly beneath your bindings for tremendous edge-hold on hard, icy conditions.
- Camber – For lovers of powerful turns and poppy precision, camber speaks to the core values of board design.