2024 Burton Good Company Camber Snowboard
The classic: This traditional camber twin is for all the riders looking for the conventional feel of a standard shape and bend that thrives in all terrain.
You're in good company if you like the tried and true feel of a traditional camber twin board. The Burton Good Company Snowboard is here to give you what you want with a classic twin shape and a refined construction that focuses on strength, speed, and pop.
- A Camber Bend advocates powerful turns and poppy precision, offering snappy suspension with weight distributed evenly across the entire board for smooth, continuous edge control from tip to tail
- Twin Shape is perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride so you can spin and stomp with outstanding stability whether you're riding regular or switch
- Twin Flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch
- Super Fly 800G Core is a dual-species wood core that is loaded with pop and alternates between hard and soft woods to reduce overall weight without limiting performance
- Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength
- Sintered Base is durable and highly porous, providing added durability and superior wax absorption for greater overall glide
- The Channel Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
3-Year Warranty - Snowboards